KEEP US DANCING!
The impact of your gift to Dancers’ Workshop is evident in the joy of our students, the professional quality of original school productions, the world-class dance we bring to Jackson, and the communities beyond our own that we reach. Your support makes a significant difference.
Keep Us Dancing is the annual school-wide fundraiser that gets the students involved and promotes their engagement with the community. The students sell raffle tickets for our month-long fundraiser each February. The School at DW is the heart & soul of our non-profit, but this fundraiser brings so much more to our community.
HOW IT SUPPORTS THE SCHOOL
- Scholarship opportunities and a subsidized ticketing program for students that could not participate in dance opportunities otherwise
- Affordable tuition rates and class fees for youth and adult students
- Student and community access to world-class artists including NYCB Principals, Savion Glover, Bill T. Jones/Arnie Zane Company, Hubbard Street Dance and David Dorfman Dance through master classes, open rehearsals and powerful performances
- Supports professional dance faculty - current members of Contemporary Dance Wyoming and experts in their fields
- Original school productions like Alice (2017) and The Wizard of Oz (2016), the students' year-end Progress Performance and The Nutcracker.
While the School is our heart & soul, any contribution ultimately helps our entire organization!
- Creative learning in Teton County schools and regionally through outreach like The Dancing Alphabet (in partnership with pARTners) and Animal Dances
- Our Open Program can offer more fitness and dance classes, purchase more equipment and provide unique workshops.
- Our Outreach Program in western Wyoming endures. Our teachers travel to other communities in WY and teach movement and dance within the elementary, middle and high schools.
- Our Artist-in-Residence Program grows, allowing us to continue hosting exceptional guest artists from around the world for performances and extended residencies.
Donations are integral in keeping our school running. Tuition and ticket sales cover only 40% of the cost of DW's annual program. We rely on the generosity of individuals and foundations to raise enough funds to make every experience DW offers possible.
Gifts of every size always make a significant difference!